Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 March 2019

On track? Even got Rollovers!

Saturday 30th March 2019
Today be the badass you were too lazy to be yesterday! 


Day 1 done and I even rolled over 4SP - Boom, on a Friday too, check me out.  Was it easy, course it was for one day, although I did start to fancy a slice of bread and spread around 7pm, but I resisted and plan to survive today too. 

If you ever find yourself thinking, 'oh here I go again, I've done all this before and I'm still fat', remind yourself it doesn't matter, it's okay to lose the weight as many times as you need to, to start over as many times as you wish.  A car needs servicing every year, a house needs cleaning mmm I suppose some would say daily or weekly, I'll go with monthly, what I'm saying is nothing lasts, we need to refresh and redo.  

I found myself thinking similar yesterday when I decided to walk to my massage, a little voice, yeah the one inside my head with a bloody big opinion was all, 'oh here we go again, it's Spring, you'll walk a bit more, then winter will come and you'll stop and replace the walk with food.' Something like that anyway and I ignored it and instead rationalised that yeah, maybe that's the pattern of my life but imagine if I didn't get mobile in the Spring, then I'd be a damn sight heavier than I am!  At least doing this gives me the chance to lose a few pounds.

Not jumping in my car helped me earn twice as many steps and FitPoints as I would've got if I hadn't walked the 3 mile round trip to the Chi Rooms.  In total I did just shy of 16k steps, had 4 walks all over half hour and earned 25 Fit Points, I'll take that for what is usually a lazy day for me. 

I also chopped me some salad in a tub on the morning to ensure I had it later when I probably wouldn't fancy prepping a meal.  

Trout and salad and it was delicious, for my breakfast a bit random, I had my sisters lentils with an egg on it.  I've put overnight oats in the fridge for this morning because I didn't have any eggs, so decided to give them one more chance, I've used some berries I froze a couple of weeks ago, so we shall see if they're edible, 3SP ain't bad.   I'm thinking cod in butter sauce today and maybe a chicken hot pot tomorrow or maybe toad in the hole with chicken sausages.  Everything in the kitchen is mostly healthy so I should be okay, just got to resist moms crisps and biscuits!  

I'm not comfortable walking the dog in a t-shirt without my coat on so I do want to lose some weight, I also saw photos of my cousin on Facebook having lost 10% with WW, she was wearing the same white t-shirt in both photos and I thought damn, yeah, I want a bit of that!

It's good to be motivated and inspired by others, that's why the workshops are so good, it was thanks to one of my members Peter that I walked yesterday, he'd posted in our group that he'd just completed a 2 mile morning walk, I thought I'd do the same.

The sunshine is really helping isn't it, I feel so much better when it's shining.  Looks like we're in for an okay weekend, here's to making it through!  Stay focused on the t-shirt for me, what's your focus? 

Have a very, great day.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""



No comments: