Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 24 March 2019

You got the time?

Sunday 24th March 2019
A healthy relationship with food isn't just about what you're eating, it's also about what you're thinking and feeling while you're eating. 


We all make time for what we feel is important in our lives, so what's important to you?  For me it's my weekly massage and my walk on a Sunday morning with my brother.  Then there's my dentist appointment, I never miss one, plus I see the hygienist regularly even though I don't like that at all, but it's important so I do it. Hopefully for my members, it's their weekly workshop, that time each week to recharge and get demotivated.  Yesterday's was as good as it always is and even I came away promising to track properly with the rest of them.

What's important to you? What do you need to find time for?  Two very simple questions really but how many of us know we 'should' make time for certain things and don't.  It's that SHOULD word isn't it, as soon as I hear or write it, I feel a bit of rebellion in me, I don't want to be told what I should do, it's also laced with guilt.  Want is far more likely to get me doing something, how about you? 

I've been awake since just after 4, thankfully I had an early night so I'm not tired, I ate good food yesterday too, had a delicious steak with butternut squash chips and peas, so good.  


I've just taken chicken in honey and mustard sauce out of the freezer so that's one meal sorted for later, thinking ahead see, yep my members yesterday said we were all going back to basics, 

tracking
moving more
sticking within points
drinking more water
planning

Anything else I've missed?  Maybe just reminding yourself why doing all these things are important to you, you thinking you haven't got time for all that?  Mmm remember, it's not about having time, it's about making time and we make time for what's important to us.  

On that note, I'm going to drink my mug of tea and get ready to go walk up the Wrekin. 

Have a very, great day.


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""


No comments: