Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 March 2019

Who'd do you spend time with?

Thursday 28th March 2019
Excuses will always be there for you - opportunities won't!


And I get to spend my time with awesome people!  Yep being a WW coach means I get to spend my work time with the best kind of people, I have the most amazing tribe.

I finally went to that wool shop I'd wanted to visit, she missed out on me treating myself and spending a lot of money on fancy wool because she had no manners!  Please, thankful, sorry we don't, such simple phrases that she failed to use when I asked her questions.  I want to make myself a really luxurious throw with really special wool so wanted to feel them but I will risk buying online or find somewhere else to buy from now and I'll continue to buy my Stylecraft from the very lovely lady at Sew & Sew https://www.sewandsew.uk.com and use Hobbycraft and the local wool shop at Laneshead.  

Anyway, that's enough about wool, it's only interesting if you crochet or knit! 

Now food, well that's interesting to everyone, this piece of deliciousness cost me 17SP but boy was it worth it, plus I had eggs and zero beans for breakfast and earned 13 Fit Points so it all balances out. 


Chicken and mushroom pie, mmmmm.

I'll be needing strong coffee this morning, I've been awake since three, yep, 3AM, what's that all about, thankfully we went to bed just after 9 so I've managed 6 hours.  

Today's meals are sort of sorted, I've just hardboiled some eggs, I'm going to make egg and cress sarnies, hoping I can tempt mom there.  Then the lovely Suman gave me some cauliflower and spuds, Indian style last night, she even didn't use as much chilli just for me - how kind is that!   Are your meals sorted today?  

Just for today, let's not think about what we can achieve in the next 12 weeks, by Summer, for our holidays, let's just focus on the 12 hours in front of us - what can you do in those hours to help you feel better.  I shall be walking with Alfie, drinking some glasses of water and eating some healthy food.  I'll also be making sure I stop for my lunch and take a break.  All these things will help me feel better.

Here's to a very, great day, 

ooo almost forgot, I bought these the other day for £2 in the Co-op, they're only 3SP each, quick fix when you're hungry and in a rush.  


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""




No comments: