Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 2 March 2019

Nowt to say today

Saturday 2nd March 2019
Exist to be happy not to impress.


Well I don't have much to say about yesterday, was awake from 2am, walked dog twice, had a massage, coughed a lot, watched tv, sat with my crochet, ate chicken soup, had early night, coughed for ages, finally fell asleep exhausted, woke up to 5am alarm.  The End!

Not really got much else to say, even today is gonna be pretty calm, I'm going to dose up and enjoy my morning workshop, hopefully my voice will last the hour!   Then I intend to park my backside back on my chair and finish off the baby blanket I'm doing, just got the edging to do, it's not a very big one but I wanted to use the pink and white wool up that I had.

Whatever you're up to this weekend, or however you're feeling, remember the better you feed and fuel your body the better it will respond.

Here's to a good day, a short one for me I'm hoping, I'm already looking forward to my bed, need this damn cough to do one!




No comments: