Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 4 March 2019

Ready for your week?

Monday 4th March 2018
Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.

Well despite my lurgy, I met my brother yesterday morning and we walked for two and a half hours with his dogs along the old railway walk from Tettenhall (if you want to go, it starts from behind the Majestic wine shop, there's a car park and a cafe there - postcode WV6 8NX)  Can I just say looks can be so deceiving, Ians three dogs are a staffie, a dachshund and a chihuahua and I had Billie the staffie so people went to avoid me but it's the little ones that bark, Billies to old and chilled to care.  The little things also walk faster than you can imagine, Ian walks fast enough as it is being tall with a long stride but those little things never slowed, we covered 8 or 9 miles according to my Fitbit, we were almost at the Wombourne station when we turned round to head back. I earned a ridiculous 42 FitPoints in total yesterday. 

I rested for the rest of the day with my crochet, I feel a lot better today, just need to rest my voice so that I can actually talk in my workshops this week, especially as I'm really looking forward to the topic.  

The suns just come out too, Alfie is patiently waiting for me to take him for a walk, I've not got on the scales this morning because this last week has not been a regular week and I don't need to know, I just need to get well and feel better.  

Regardless of my weight, mentally and emotionally I feel better than I've felt in a very, very long time.  My Sunday morning walk is doing me the world of good.  Mom wasn't at her best yesterday but I was able to handle it because I feel strong.

I've defrosted some bacon medallions for breakfast and some salmon so I'll have that with mash and peas for lunch, simple food this week to get me back to full health, I've been picking all weekend, not going mad but not wanting to sit down to a proper meal.  

This week I mostly want to feel healthy so I'll be doing everything I can to get me back to that. 


Anyway I need to go, Alfie is getting impatient so I'll catch ya tomorrow, take care of you.


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: