Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 1 April 2019

April fool free here.

Monday 1st April 2019
When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
Well I earned 33 FitPoints yesterday - BOOM!  I did almost 20k steps and had 156 active minutes, enjoyed my walk with Ian, despite the cows in the field and had a couple of walks with Alfie.  Cow's inquisitive things, I'm not a huge fan, they're okay if you're on your own, but not if you have dogs with you, which we did and there's always an awkward style to get the dog through the other side of the field, its almost guaranteed.   This was them before we entered the field, my brother too this photo, 
Then this is them as we're crossing the field, another brother shot, I'm moving as fast as I can and my hearts pounding, I won't lie!  The just start following ya!

 I took this one once I was safely over the stile! 

 This was the walk we used to do as kids, and this is the brook we used to play around and hang around after school, can you believe I used to crawl under that bridge, no fear as kids had we at all.

Once home I took Alfie out, then went to spend all my money on wool in Aldi, it's one of their offers this week so I've stocked up with enough to last me months and months, thus saving pounds and pounds.  

Mom wanted egg and chips for her dinner so that's what we had, it made her smile that I used alphabites on her plate.  


I was able to have some too, all these for 6SP, plus you can have 4 fishmongers for 6SP too, the egg and peas are zero.  I loved that meal, I won't like, I didn't have mayo on mine though. 



Mothers Day meant visitors and calls, so glad all of moms kids were in touch this weekend, she coped really well with it all too thankfully, having an early night helped I think.

And now it's Monday, April 1st, Alfie has a vet appointment, well I had a text last week to say he had, imagine if I turned up and they said April fool!  That'd go down well - NOT! 

I thought I was going to have issues with my Wednesday meeting for 5 weeks starting next week, but looks like it's going to be okay, apparently the road is only going to be closed 8-5 so my members will be able to still get on car park, I was more concerned about me getting my stuff there to set up, but my brother Mark (See you made the blog bro) who's dead clever (Ask him!) suggested I took my car over before they start on the morning, brilliant, I can live without my car on Wednesday's for that time, and then I just walk over and set up as normal.  Now to pray the entrance ain't blocked, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

It's Monday morning, I'm on track, lost a pound, hoping for another good week, not perfect of course but better and that's all that matters.

Have a very, great day...



Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""




No comments: