Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 30 January 2019

There's never a good time to start!

Wednesday 30th January 2019
Perfection sucks, I'd rather fail a lot trying!



Can you believe it's the last day of January tomorrow, some people will be thinking I'll start on February 1st, some will have started Monday, some will be waiting for Monday, some will be waiting till they've been paid or they've paid off the credit card bill.  If we wait till we're ready, we'll never start.  I've realised start/stop isn't ever going to work, we need to be consistent, yes there will be good days and bad days but that is life. I was so in the zone the first half of January, then life slapped us Longsden round the face and it all went a bit tits up, but I'm crawling back to healthy a little at a time, so I'm still 3lb lighter than I was at the beginning of the month, 1/2lb a week is 2 stone by the end of the year, I'll be happy with that progress.  Start every morning, start with what you've got, do what you can and be kind to yourself because as soon as you stop being kind to yourself - you've really failed. 

I posted my lidl's pizza slice for 9SP on social media, I thought 9SP was a bargain for a bit of what I fancied to be honest and it wasn't just that it was delicious, it was the fact me and my sister ate them in the car sneaky like a couple of kids marvelling at them and what a bargain they were.  Then someone commented something about how that was a lot of points and you could have a homemade lasagne for 9SP and it'd fill you up more.  Erm missing the point there I thinks, I couldn't eat home made lasagne sneaky like in the car with my sis, it wouldn't taste great cold and eating isn't just about getting full up.  If it was I wouldn't have a weight problem.  I eat because food is delicious, oh because it makes me pull that 'oooo' face, because it makes my tastebuds tingle and my face smile, it lights up parts of my brain nothing else does.  Yeah FOOD IS INCREDIBLE and who cares if pizza don't fill ya up.  Having said that, these will....

My sister made me theme yesterday, they were delicious 
The pizza in the middle of the plate worked out at 3SP

Veggie pizza slices (total 11SP) makes a lot! T

Ingredients For the pizza base: 1 head of cauliflower (approx 800g/28oz) salt and black pepper 3 eggs 
20g mozzarella 10g of grated parmesan
For topping: 20g of grated parmesan 60g of mozzarella 5 cloves of garlic, minced 1 tbs of dried italian mixed herbs

diced red/green peppers
diced red onion

Here's how to make them...


  • Preheat oven to 200C / 400F (gas mark 6)
  • Grate the cauliflower 
  • Add the cauliflower to a clean tea towel or cheesecloth if you have and squeeze out as much liquid as possible from the cauliflower (it won't work if you don't do this) 
  • Put cauliflower in a bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
  • Add the parmesan and eggs and mix together.
  • Line a couple of baking trays with either parchment paper or the tray liners (you can get these in WW workshops) then spray with frylight.
  • Split the mixture in half and flatten them as thin a you can - my sis made her's square
  • Spray again with frylight..
  • Bake in oven for 30 mins.
  • Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the garlic, parsley, mozzarella and parmesan.
  • Remove the cauliflower bread from oven after half hour and turn over then pop back in the oven for another 10 mins.
  • Now take them out and add the topping to the bread, sprinkling diced peppers and onions on top.  
  • Spray them one more time with frylight and place back in the oven till the cheese is melted, the veggies are cooked and it all looks pizza like!
They reminded me of the veggie pizza slice we'd had from Lidl's and I'd definitely eat them all the time if my sister delivered them :)  Oh and leave the veg off and you've got garlic bread!

Right I've got a lot to do, Alfie's being clipped at last, I've promised to make a stew for my girls tonight, oh and then there's the work I actually get paid to do ;) 

Mom had a good sleep which in turn means I did, so all is good in the Longsden household. Here's to a very great day, what a difference a sleep can make. 

Stay BeYOUtiful!


'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: