Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Enjoy the little things...

Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Life is best when life is simple.


Simple eggs on toast for breakfast yesterday and the most delicious liver and onions with mash and peas for dinner - so good.  

Then it started to snow and well that can just go away straight away, I severely dislike SNOW! 

The only thing I hate more than snow right now is cancer!  I've just had a half hour chat with my brother, he's in good spirits and fighting, then I had a cuddle with mom and Alfie on her bed and showed her the silly pics that his daughter had sent us of him being moved to his own room on a new ward.

My bro was saying how it's the little things he wants to get out and do, we should all live for the little things in life, the 5am sunrises and the 5pm sunsets where you see those amazing colours in the sky that are usually there.  The road trips, the bike rides, that walk in the woods.  Those days when you're surrounded by your very favourite folk who make you realise how amazing your world is.  That song you hear on the radio that brings back a thousand memories.  A pint of lager on a hot day.  Those giggles that follow that pint because you drank it on an empty stomach.  The view you once enjoyed with someone you love.  The time you broke down in the middle of nowhere but because you were with someone else you passed the time waiting for the breakdown man by being ridiculous!

The little things are what make you realise life is an incredible thing. 

Let's all find the magic in all the little things in life. 

As if I forgot to add FOOD to my little things, I adore food, I love to eat and I will not make any food type the enemy which is another reason I love WW because I don't have to when following their plan, everything is truly on the menu. 

Laughter really is the best therapy and has a very lovely lady posted on FB last night, being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. So true. 

I have the best tribe, it goes without saying my family are my world, but my extended family and friends - my tribe, well they are just off the fabulous scale, they're all so supportive and full of love.

My friend and WW member Mel yesterday told me she'd seen and signed up for Fitness February 

Why? Well because not only will it help her on her WW wellness journey but she also wanted to do something productive to help and support me and my family at this time, which is just so lovely.  

This is her fundraising page, be amazing if everyone who read this donated a pound; 
https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/melanie-takes-on-fitness-february-6?d=ede05ae6-85a3-47e0-aa1a-b352d25d2d60

If you're up for getting active, this is a great idea to sign up for and raise a few pounds, even if you only raise a fiver, or donate a fiver, every penny helps doesn't it.  All you have to do is sign up for the the 28-day exercise challenge this February, then Push yourself to your limits this February. Get sponsored to take on the ultimate fitness challenge, exercising every day of the month to help beat cancer.  Run, squat, swim, cycle, you decide. Fancy it Fitness February - Cancer Research

Anyway, here's to a day of enjoying the little things, I might start using #Enjoyingthelittlethings it'll make me pay more attention to all the good stuff that's still happening out there, SNOW not being one of them! It looks lovely but it's not.  

#Enjoyingthelittlethings that I can remember from yesterday/this morning;
Eggs for breakfast - eggs are just my fav food.
Oh and that liver, it was so good!
Cuddle on the settee with Alfie this morning
Chatting with my bro and giggling
A lovely message from my nieces mom 
Looking at this photo from Monday's visit



There are of course so many more but because I didn't make a note at the time, they disappear from memory so here's to observing and recording them because they matter.

Have a very great day

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'-----'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""






No comments: