Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 13 January 2019

All out of weeklies!

13th January 2018
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow. 




Well I made it onto You've Been Framed last night, it was only a few seconds from the original video which you can see via this link.  https://www.facebook.com/bevww/videos/10154647257860862/ apparently I'm a Brummie according to Harry Hill!  I'm not I'm from Wolverhampton and that's a good 18 miles away but I'll forgive him as they gave me £250 which the food bank was very grateful for. 

The rest of my day was chilled, well after my workshop it was anyways, another busy, busy morning, loving the buzz of the groups this week, we're all in it together, my tribe rock! 

Ooo and Tina bless her heart bought me a packet of Flava-it Garden mint marinade, you can usually pick them up in B&M's or Home Bargains and the entire packet is 6SP. 
 I used half of the packet and added to diced chicken, then after the ten minutes popped it on a baking tray with a chopped up red pepper and a corn on the cob and popped it in the oven for about 20 minutes.  Whilst that was cooking I made a coleslaw type dish using natural yogurt, grated carrot, sliced cabbage and diced spring onion, then added a WW garlic and chive salad dressing.   



I'm going to try that with mint sauce next time I think.

When it was all cooked and ready I stuffed a seeded flatbread (3SP) had mine from Ocado but Sainsbury's also sell their own brand for the same Smart Points. 
I think these are my favourite way to waste points on a bread product, they're well worth the 3SP.  And this was the final plate of food.

Absolutely delicious, so good, I might have the same again today!   I do post pics of my food as I eat it on Instagram @bev_ww, my Facebook business page www.facebook.com/WWBev/ and the WW connect Blongsden, when I can I will write in the post what it is that I'm eating, but if it needs more photos like this did or a recipe, then it waits till my blog as I have other stuff to be doing and food to be eating.   The hashtags that I post are copied and pasted so take seconds, writing all this takes longer so it has to wait and I always answer any questions I'm asked just not always immediately. Definitely go get yourself some of that Flava-it though, it's lush and they do different flavours too. 

My breakfast was of course eggs but I didn't make any tea and that's where it all when tits up!  I got the munchies didn't I, I'd enjoyed my wine, I remembered I had still got Irish Coffee's in the cupboard and I'd seen mom eat cheese and onion crisps, so I had 1/2 bag, yeah I did, I ate half the bag and gave her the other half, it worked, I couldn't get them out of my head - 30 years ago that would've been a boy I was obsessing over, now it's Walkers cheese and onion, oh how time change ;) 

Add to that a bit of St Agur cheese I had when I opened the fridge and my total consumed points yesterday were 54!  I'm now minus 14 on my weeklies but thankfully they've come off my FitPoints and I still have 18 of them remaining.  Looks like I'll be using my FitPoints this week.  I want to lose two stone, but I said this year, it's not a race, I know this is forever and I'm not willing to be super strict every day, 1/2lb a week will do me, I'm already 6.5lb towards that total so happy days.  

Here's to almost being at the bottom of my first pint of water this morning.  I need to get out there and do my walk with Alfie as soon as it's light.  I'm hoping for another good day with mom, we had a singing session yesterday, turned the tv off and Alexa played her playlist and we sang along, yesterday was a very great day.

Here's to a very, great day for all of us.

Let's do this BeYOUtiful!  

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""


Oh and I won't be anywhere today, but you can find me at any of these workshops next week and remember by posting the 'share the love' link on your WW app you can get yourself and your friends a free month if they use it to sign up. 




No comments: