Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Deep breathes

Tuesday 22nd January 2019
love is putting someone else's needs before yours.  But love is also not forgetting you have needs too.

So my brothers first round of radiotherapy went well, here's to the rest throughout the week and more results and information towards the end of the week.  Poor mom's poorly too, we've not had a good night at all but you don't need those details, no pleasant.  So to be honest the fact the scales didn't smile at me, they more scowled isn't worth my worry, I'm back to healthy now, had my little blow out and it'll come back off.

I did make the effort to cook some healthy food yesterday, in 20 minutes I knocked together two meals which will last me a few days.  Plus I used up the stuff that was gonna go out of date or die from a veggie point of view. 

Meal one - Minty mince
I diced and fried onions and carrots, then added 5% beef mince and frozen peas, for flavour I opened and emptied a packed of Flava-it garden mint marinade.  It really worked, proper tasty.  you could use turkey or chicken breast mince and it would bring the points down too. 


Meal 2 - curry mince
I diced and fried onions then added the turkey breast mince, frozen peas and a couple of tablespoons of curry paste, I just used what was in the fridge open.  Quick easy meal.  

I ended up with two pans of goodness;



I had the beef mince for my tea, it went down a treat. 


Walking round the hospital helped me hit my ten thousands steps, so there's another positive. 

Anyway I've got to go, mom needs looking after xx

Here's to making today the best you're able. 

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: