Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 21 January 2019

Let's start the battle!

21st January 2019
No matter how you feel, dress up, show up and never give up!


Well apparently today is the most depressing day of the year according to the experts!  Not only is it Monday but the the third Monday of each January, which is today, has been dubbed the most depressing day of the year.

Why? Post-Christmas blues, cold dark nights, unpaid credit card bills and generally low levels of motivation combine to leave us feeling blue – and if you’re observing dry January, there goes your soothing glass of red wine!  Then there's the weather, dark nights, low sunlight level blah blah blah.  
Truth is today will be what you make it.  My big brother starts his Radiotherapy today so I'm most likely going to be there with him as I'm the only one who doesn't have to go to work, I've got work to do but I can try and get as much done this morning and I'll do some later tonight.  
What effect is all this having on my diet, not the best at least I can blame my birthday but this morning, I'm going to get some onions chopped, I've got some mince in the fridge or liver and I'll get a meal ready for when I get home, not using what's going on as an excuse.   I need to feel healthy and full of energy and if I start eating badly then I won't feel that way will I.  
It just feels like my family has been thrown into a bit shit storm this last week with my brother and other bad and sad news, but you know what, we're Longsden's, we keep going and we look after each other and that's exactly what's going on.  We've all come together and we will ride this storm!
So I'm off because I need to walk Alfie and sort mom and I don't want to leave this house not having food ready for when I get home, I will stay on track today and use my app, all the birthday stuff has gone out of my fridge, it's all healthy in there again now. 
The one thing that will help keep me on track is seeing you all doing the same, sharing your success, meals, goals, whys and tagging me in those posts to keep my brain occupied. 
 Stay BeYOUtiful!  Have a very, great day.

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: