Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 January 2019

It's my birthday - there will be cake!

Saturday 19th January 2019
You don't have to be perfect to be amazing!


Well today I will not be on track, it's my birthday and I plan to have me a nice steak with mash and garlic bread which will blow the budget but hey it's only once a year, can't say I feel much like celebrating so a good meal will suffice. 

Yesterday went a little tits up after dinner time, I did have a healthy breakfast and lunch though, 

All the zero hero's to limit the damage

 This was lush, 11SP sweet tomato and mozzarella salad

Then I opened a bottle of wine and my niece came round and we ate a few Ferrero Rocher each, to be fair I think I only had 4, there are still some in the box and I followed it up with a packet of walkers but I was in bed before 9.  Trying to process all the information the hospital has given my brother, it's not making fun reading that's for sure and I don't feel like I want to be celebrating my birthday today at all.  However I can't change things that are out of my control but I can be in control of my behaviour, I will not use this as an excuse to go out of control with my eating.  I will enjoy eating today because it's my birthday and that's the law but from tomorrow straight back on it, I've lost half stone this year, I want that doubled and then doubled again by the end of 2019. 

Anyway I'm gonna get off because I'm chatting via Facebook to my big bro and I need to sort mom and get ready for work, don't get the day off because its your birthday!   Although I like the idea of spending my birthday morning with the crazies that are my Saturday gang.

Here's to battling through anything life throws at us, be brave, be strong, be bold.

Have a very, great day, live life your way. 

Stay BeYOUtiful!

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""


No comments: