Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 31 August 2018

Onion goggles! Who knew...

31st August 2018
Autumn, the season that teaches us, that change, can be beYOUtiful.



Straight out with Alfie this morning, it’s a lovely sunrise, there’s an autumnal nip in the air which starts tomorrow as a meteorological season you’ll have to wait till the 22nd astronomical calendar, personally I just go by the weather and this morning it feels like autumn although the weather man keeps promising the sunshine’s returning.

i has a what’s becoming typical night, woke at 3.04, then again at 4, just as I was going back to sleep mom started her coughing ritual, then around 5 as I’d finally dropped off mom shouted “are you okay, do you need me?” She’d been dreaming and at 6am as I’m doing my best to snooze she has words with Alfie as she goes to the toilet telling him not to come into my room. I gave up and got up, at least I got about four and a half hours beforehand. I have an appointment at the doctors today, I’d like some blood tests to check if I am peri-menopausal and my health in general.

On a positive my body doesn’t hurt anywhere this morning, how fab is that!

I did a bit of googling yesterday on foods and hormones etc so I’ll look a little more into that over the weekend. Edamame beans are recommended and I could eat those daily as a snack I love them. Hummus is another so I may need to master making my own!

Got me a massage to look forward to today, a little bit of me time, taking care of my own well-being which is important to all of us.

Going to spend an hour or two on my computer this morning before, get some work done, then after my massage and the doctors, I’ll have some time with mom, try and get her in the summerhouse maybe!

Oh I did have some giggles in my meetings yesterday, there’s nothing better than a good laugh and my members made sure I had plenty of them. Did you know you can get onion goggles? Oh yeah! They stop the tears, is there nothing they won’t invent!

Anyway, I’m back now, suns shining, moms sorted, mug of tea in hand sat at my desk and working in the praise of slow

Here’s to having a very great day, looking for the smile moments and focussing on creating those healthy habits for life, starting with a good breakfast. 



No comments: