Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Day 9 of eating well on Flex


7th August 2018
Change nothing and nothing changes

I’m not sure if I’m hot because of the weather or the menopause – great joy!  Anyway I’m another day done and it’s getting easier, the food side anyway, work to do on cutting down on the wine.  I had another lo-dough pizza yesterday, I’ve got to say for 1SP they are good, if they were 10SP I wouldn’t be buying them because I’d be lying if I said they were as good as a true thin crust pizza base but heck they’re ONE SMART POINT, they’re also really filling and this is why I like them, if they were cheaper, I’d be buying them instead of bread as a filler upper.  Oh I got in touch with them and asked them for a discount for my members to use, they replied and WW10 is the code and it’ll give you 10% off your first order.  If you’re one of my members and only want to try a couple, I’m going to take orders this week in meeting and do a bulk order to save you a few pennies, so bring your cash.



For tea I had tuna steak, chips, egg and peas, of course the chips were immense but today’s main meal needs some more thought and not to be eaten just because it needs using up out of the freezer or fridge.  Why I have filled my freezer full of 5% beef mince is beyond me, well I know why because it was reduced, but seriously I don’t eat it that often either.  Need to stop loving the bargain that isn’t a bargain when you don’t need it!

I’m fancying trying to make a pasty maybe from that Lo-dough stuff, do a beef and onion pie thing, using the ASDA tinned chosen by you stewed steak in gravy, which is only 5SP a can, add some dry fried onions and a couple of oxos to that and you’ve got really low pointed pasties, I reckon 2SP each.  MMM got to be done that.  OOO I could even add some diced cooked potatoes and make it a meat and potato pie for another point.

I need to get more chicken, although I’ve got loads of salmon so possibly use that up first, maybe make an orzo salad but add lentils and chick peas to it to bulk it out and make my points go further, sounds like a plan.  I need to learn to love the lentil as much as I do rice!

There’s a nice looking salmon, potato and coriander curry recipe on the WW app, I’ve never had salmon curry, but now I’m thinking, mmm maybe. 

But before any of that, I need to shower and get ready for work, DAY 9, wow, see I can eat well and it is getting easier, I didn’t think about food much yesterday at all, it’s all about habit and changing our behaviours.  Who am I kidding, it may have been easier yesterday, but I know damn well it won’t be like that every day, but that’s okay, I’m focusing on one day at a time and that’s worked for 8 days now, so here’s to another.

Catch ya tomorrow BeYOUtiful, here’s to working on a healthy life and having a very great day.



No comments: