Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Back to busy


28th August 2018
Compliment people, magnify their strengths not their weaknesses.


Well that was the last bank holiday of the summer, it’ll be Christmas next.  Yeah, I said it, 17 weeks till we get there.  2/3rds of the way through the year, where did that go!  I dried my washing indoors yesterday that’s the first time in a long time too, the seasons are definitely changing, it is good to have the seasons back though, a proper winter, followed by an excellent summer, shame it didn’t last this past weekend.

I’m looking forward to this week’s meetings, it’s all about convenience and I’m all for that right now, I just couldn’t be bothered to cook yesterday, I managed to put veggie burger and chips in the oven from the freezer but that was as good as it got.   I did manage to put together my IKEA kitchen trolley though and I oiled it too so I was a little productive this weekend.


I’m looking forward to hearing how everyone survives and stays on track when they ‘can’t be bothered’ when they have sod it syndrome, when life is busy and crazy and the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen cooking.  Yep, I’m looking forward to the food finds, I mean life is just too short to peel and chop butternut squash, plus it hurts my hands!

I love that you can put a whole swede in the microwave and 20 minutes later you have cooked swede, no you don’t have to stab it – not unless you’re angry and need to get some aggression out.  It’ll scream but it won’t explode, but if it does this wasn’t my idea ;)

I was told by a member last week she cooks her corn on the cob in the microwave, only takes a couple of minutes, now that saves waiting the 20 minutes it’ll take in the oven or the 15 on the hob.

You can’t beat a bit of convenience.  If you have anything worth sharing message me, or better still share in my meetings this week, looking forward to them.

Keeping it brief this morning as I want to go make me some breakfast, I’m going to make egg roll ups I think, will post photo in a bit if they work!

Here’s to having a very great day, looking for the smile moments and focussing on creating those healthy habits for life. 






No comments: