Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 3 August 2018

Day 5 Flex!


3rd August 2018
In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.




Nice lie in till 7, then a dog walk and now it’s half 8 and I need to get a wriggle on because I’ve got stuff to do and a massage booked at ten.  It’s also day 5 of my 28 days of healthy, yep I survived another day and I’m so convinced I’m going to do the 28 days that yesterday I bought myself a Weight Watchers journal – it helped that there’s £2 off them.  I did my measurements too, used centimetres not inches and inches tell the truth and make you realise your size, whereas centimetres are just numbers to me and I’ll lose more of them!

Food wise, I started the day with, eggs and chestnut mushrooms on toast (3SP).  For dinner mmm, I made toad in the hole, I roasted red onions, then added sausages, then when they were almost cooked I warmed some tin foil cartons sprayed with spray light, then I was lazy (no busy!) so used a packet of Aunt Bessies Yorkshire pudding mix and it turned out fab, using chicken breast sausages, they worked out at 6SP each, had it with a couple of points worth of gravy and cauliflower, delicious. 


For my tea I had chicken breast stuffed with St Agur (used 8SP worth), corn on the cob, roast tomatoes and garlic and sweet chilli rice (5SP).  Another day in the bag right there.

I’m absolutely loving the meeting this week and we even had a play with https://www.shareyourflex.com/ in them yesterday, seeing members posting their Flex photos all over Instagram (@bev_ww) and facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bevww) is brilliant, especially as they’re tagging me in them and using the hashtag WWGood which means WW will donate $1 to ensure people have access to healthful foods throughout the campaign (more info here https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/article/weight-watchers-launches-ww-good)


So, what to eat today!  I’m normally a lazy bones on a Friday, I do have a leftover toad in the hole or some sweet curry stuff, I’ve just taken Salmon out the freezer or I have chicken, decisions, decisions, but at least I have choices.  Day 5 will be a challenge I know because I have the day off and I’ve not planned.  I’ve got a tray of roasted Mediterranean vegetables that need using today so many those with the hole, depends what I can tempt mom with too. 

Right I’m off to do get on with my day, it’s overcast, not sure of forecast but we need the lovely sunshine back for the rest of the month.

Catch ya tomorrow BeYOUtiful, here’s to working on a healthy life and having a very great day.

No comments: