Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 29 July 2018

nowt to say this morning


29th July 2018
May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears.

I made a curry out of the leftover chicken, used a Sharwoods balti sauce jar, 13SP in the whole jar and I had about a third of it, so with half pack of microwave rice, the meal only cost me 9SP, bargain.  I’ve woke up fancying a beef stew this morning, as you do!  I’ll buy a pack of beef when I fetch mom’s papers, it’s raining here so I won’t mind spending some time in the kitchen today.

I’ve been awake since half four, mom went to the loo, then had a full blown chat with Alfie before going back to sleep, leaving me wide awake.  I went downstairs to get a drink to find the cover had blown off the garden double chair so the cushions were soaked and to top it off a fox had crapped on them.  I’m still smiling, hopefully the day will improve. 

I’m sat here trying to think of something to write but the truth is my head is full of nothing this morning, I’ve got relaxation down to a fine art, I’m spending less time online and more time in the room with mom which makes for a happier mom. 

Instead of sitting here, I’m going to go clean up the kitchen, fetch moms papers and enjoy my Sunday because they don’t last long enough do they day’s off.  She must be a mind reader because she’s just got up, it’s half 6 and I’m away. 

Catch ya tomorrow BeYOUtiful, here’s to working on a wonderful life and having a very great day.


No comments: