Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 6 July 2018

Mom's 80, that is all my day is about today!


6th July 2018
Mom – everything I am you helped me to be.

80th Birthday, now there’s something to celebrate, yep despite Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia and untold other problems the lady made it, it’s my mom’s birthday and we’re going to have a very lovely day.  She’s just this minute woke up, back in a bit.

Well so far so good, she loved her daft gift of 80 Kit Kats and a birthday badge and hat :0)

Her other gift is her Justgiving page, she’s helped up raise £1,235.95 so far for the NHS who celebrated their 70th birthday yesterday, all her children were lucky enough to come into a world with free healthcare.

Today is all about my mom so I’m not going to carry on typing, I want to spend my time with her, plus her cake is just about to be delivered.

Spend some time with those you love today, enjoy each other as much as you can.




My heart is full of love, moms just had a birthday mention on radio 2, her birthday cake has arrived (it’s incredible) and all is good in our world. 


No comments: