Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 December 2016

Everything happens for a reason xx



18th December 2016
Keep your focus on how you want to feel and let the Universe fill in the details.
 
Wide awake since half two again, that dog of mine will be the dog of someone else's if he doesn't stop waking me up in the middle of the night!  At least we went to bed early so I've still managed 5 hours, little shih tzu he is!

I'm a big believer in the powers of the universe, it really does work in mysterious ways, I've had that belief reinforced many times this week, once for myself and something that's happened in my life, and although the circumstances that bought it about weren't pleasant, the outcome has been extremely positive and for that I'm truly thankful. Everything happens for a reason!  Then in my meetings too, we've talked about writing the next chapter in the book that is your life, how one decision can completely change the course of your life, whether that be a good or bad decision.  I've heard some amazing stories from my members about those decisions, they've made us all feel warm and fuzzy inside at times.  What some of those stories also proved was that no matter how low you are or how bad your life may feel at times, one decision, one change can make all the difference and take you in a completely different direction with your life, a more positive one.

So we're on the cusp of 2017, the change to write a new chapter, will you make those pages interesting, will they be good, full of life and kindness, I do hope so.

Not too soon though, we've got a few good pages to write in 2016, 7 more sleeps to Christmas day, memories to make, food to eat, drinks to drink too of course, fun to be had.  I've loved watching all my amazing members going out for their Christmas do's, I can thank Facebook for that, I love even more that they are enjoying it, embracing the 80/20 rule that Weight Watchers promotes, it's all about the balance, we can all get back to it after the festivities.

So completely changing the subject because I'm a little random :) we talk a lot about tastes, what your favourite food is because it tastes good but what about the other senses!  I mention this because yesterday when my mom was laughing as I was teasing her, I realised that really is my favourite sound, the sound of anyone's laughter but particular hers, it's just the best noise in the world.  What's yours? 

What about smell and sight, not forgetting touch, I'd say one of my favourite things to smell are lily's, my favourite sight, mmm that's got to be the sky, followed closely by seeing a heron, I do love a good sunrise and sunset, but I instantly smile and my mood lifts the moment a heron flies overhead.  Touch is harder, but it's got to be my fluffy dressing gown, this morning though it's my not my black and white cat, we had half hour of love whilst I attempted to read the tv mag in the kitchen this morning, his fur is so soft.  Yep, it makes you realise there really is more to life that food and eating - although that's pretty awesome too.

As for tastes, well there can't be a favourite there are too many to list but one of the best is that first mug of tea when it tastes just right, if you can follow it up with a second that tastes as good - well now that's special.  On that note, I'm off to try and do just that.  Happy Sunday BeYOUtiful, go tell your loved ones you love them xx


No comments: