Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 28 May 2016

Head hurts - that is all!



28th May 2016
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.  Bernard Williams

Well I've woke up feeling like the morning after the night before, without having had the night before!  I've took a couple of painkillers and waiting (hoping) for it to wear off.  In the meantime I'll sit here with my water and blog a little.

The scales were mean to me yesterday, I've named them Sidney cos he can be a complete sh&t!  I gained 1.5lb but I'm okay because I lost 3lb last week and didn't expect that at all.  I also had a couple of meals out, drinks and ice cream at the theatre, so I can't complain.  I've not tracked all week and I've been without my scales as I've taken them to meetings to show members. 

_______________________________________

Line drawn with love, tracker out and a healthy week decided because I don't like waking up feeling groggy with a headache, so this week I will be drinking plenty of water and eating lots of healthy meals including fruit.  I'm going to have a fruit bowl in my office because I'm in here all the time and it'll be there staring at me so I'll be more inclined to remember to eat that apple and I am enjoying them at the moment, what is that saying, "An apple a day...." shame it's not "An apple a day keeps the fat away!"

I've also decided I'm going to have a go at No Count as as soon as I've used the few things in the fridge that don't come under that banner, so it'll probably be after the weekend, I'm not wasting food and the food in there isn't No Count I don't think, I'll check what I have today.  I over ordered on my shop last week, got a little excited over all the nice food didn't I.

It's raining too, that'll be a bank holiday then ;) I've no plans this weekend, apart from finishing my book, yep I'm gonna read and relax, ooo that sounds lovely. 

My heads easing a little thankfully, I might go make me a mug of hot water instead of my usually tea, caffeine's not great for bad heads so don't want to make it any worse.

Right I'm off to get ready for my meeting, gonna be there a little early for those off to do bank holiday things, they can run in and out.  Meetings really do make a difference, the new members at last night's meeting all said they'd tried to do it on their own or online and it's just not the same as getting to a meeting and being accountable to someone else and getting the support of others.  Meetings are were the magic happens.  I like being a member again myself, I may not be the easiest or most successful member but this is my journey and I'm okay with it.

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, focus on the smile moments.  One of mine yesterday was me and Lynne being called 'girls' as we left the pub at lunchtime :) still got it!



No comments: