Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Ready to refocus?



19th August 2014
The 3 C’s Of Life: Choices, Chances, Changes. You must make a Choice to take a Chance or your life will NEVER change.

Well it’s safe to say our Teddy Bear’s Picnic was a success despite the rain and I got sent a few photos of flaked out fast asleep kids so moms were happy and I’m going to own up I fell asleep on the settee early around 7 and woke up an hour later and went to bed where I stayed all night and had a brilliant sleep!  So yeah picnics make you sleepy apparently, it might have been something to do with the large glass of red wine I had too when I got home – much deserved.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152551583760862&type=1&l=b262465dce the photos from the day, some great Teddy Bears going on and the kids weren’t bad either!

I’ve just looked at my tracker and it wasn’t bad because I’d put a chicken in the slow cooker before leaving the house on the morning so our dinner was a good one, however I did have 8pp worth of sandwiches and a cake at the party, plus 6pp worth of kids sweets that were left at the end!  Could’ve been worse! 

Now I’m on a mission to lose weight, the rest of the week I’m in the zone, thinking F&H today and now all the big things I’ve had organised over the last month are done and dusted I have a bit more time to get focused on myself and sorted.  Here’s to another weight loss next week…

Looking forward to this week’s meetings as it’s all about getting your mojo back and I think there’s quite a few of us ready to do that!   Yep the weathers changing, the nights are drawing in, it’s a great time for Filling & Healthy, slow cooker meals, stews, casseroles, curries all good nutritious food.  All I did yesterday was put onion, carrots and peppers in the slower cooker, skinned a whole chicken and plonked it on top with a few herbs then put the cooker on for 8 hours, when I got back it was falling off the bone, had been on about 7 hours then and you don’t need to add any water the juices came from out of the chicken and vegetables.  A delicious and very easy Filling & Healthy meal.   According to an article I was reading yesterday, slow cookers are a cheaper way to cook than the oven so they are worth using.   I have a joint of beef I’m tempted to cook in there too, maybe on Thursday so I have a delicious tea to look forward too at the end of my busy week of meetings.

I know there’s a few of you out there that have stayed off because of holidays or because the kids are off school, why not get back today if only to get weighed and remotivated and be a few weeks ahead of the school term so that when they do return to school, you’re already on track and a few pounds lighter.  I know we don’t really want to think about it but 127 days (18 weeks) till Christmas.  Who’s up for finishing the year lighter than they started it?

My members didn’t make last night’s Express and Star but I shall keep buying it until they do,  I’m guessing the V festival took more pages than expected and we got put back, hey ho, they’ll get in there I’m sure.

Right I’m off to get my car and myself ready for my meetings this morning, we lost 398lb last week can we top that this week, we shall see.

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and happy xx


No comments: