Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 August 2014

I gotta feeling, that today's gonna be a good day...



14th August 2014
“Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”  A.A. Milne




Things to do, places to be, busy day ahead which I’m looking forward to just a tiny bit more than I usually do a Thursday and that’s not easy because I love Thursdays! Why?  Because I’m going to have at least seven of my success stories with me today to have our photo taken for the local paper, that’s fab of course but I just like the idea of being surrounded by all that success, this week in August is important to me anyway as it’s the week I got to goal and that’ll be ten years ago on Sunday, it’s also the week Rachael achieved her goal two years ago, she’s maintaining her weight loss and is half the woman (literally) she was when she joined my meeting with a total weight loss of 11 stone!  It’s almost going to feel like a little party plus I’ll have all my amazing Thursday morning members there too, ain’t I a lucky lady, how fantastic to see in front of me a handful of the success I’ve had in my meeting, it’s going to be a good day!

And if it couldn’t get any better, I only finished my day on track yesterday and ended on 27pp, earning 6pp on my pedometer, finally feel like I’m getting it back, tracking really does help you face up to what you’re doing I believe.  I also planned what I would be eating all day on the morning and prepared the potatoes, I will do the same today.  I’m thinking salmon for lunch with brown rice, quick and easy, then look in the kitchen for tea before I leave the house today!

Yep Together Is Better, my members motivate me just as much as I motivate them, I saw some incredible first week results last night, one lost 7lb the other lost 8lb – WOWSERS, I know I don’t get weight losses like that myself but it’s always good to celebrate it with those that do.  Our running total for the year for weight loss in my meeting is 15,171 pounds (1,084 stone) and 40 of my amazing members have achieved their goal, 60 members have achieved their 10% weight loss awards and who knows how many silver sevens and 5% awards I’ve handed out, you’re all just BeYOUtiful and getting healthy and happy and I’m just the proudest leader in the world.

On that note I’m off because I can’t really top that and I do need coffee, had me an early night last night, went to bed at 9, so I’ve had a good 8 hours and boy did I enjoy it, I might need to start doing that more again now the nights are drawing in, I likes my sleep I do!

Have a great day BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and happy, you can do this x


No comments: