Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Love Mondays I do... Here's to Tuesday...



12th August 2014 
It always seems impossible until it is done. Nelson Mandela


It may have been windy yesterday but it was also dry which meant I started my day with a good walk with Alfie and then got to spend a good few hours in the garden, planted up my new herb garden and also refreshed some of my containers and hanging baskets to give me colour for the rest of the year, love being in my garden I do and now I also have herbs for cooking new recipes.  

Had lunch late which meant we were really ready for it and I don’t know if you’ve noticed but everything tastes better when you’re hungry, it really is the best seasoning for a meal ;)

We finished the day watching a film, The Butler, not my usual choice of film, I don’t like sad, but a friend and recommended it on Facebook so I started watching, I found it very uncomfortable viewing I have to say, an incredibly powerful, moving film which I would normally turn off because of how it was making me feel but I was compelled to keep watching. Saddens me to think about the hatred that occurs around us, we all should strive to be the change we want to see in this world.

On a more lighthearted note, whilst I was gardening a momma squirrel ran across our fence with her baby squirrel in her mouth, she was obviously taking them somewhere new because she did it with all 5 of her babies, re-homing them maybe?   I don’t know but I was lovely to watch, took her about an hour’s to relocated them all, fascinating it was, I’d much rather sit and watch this than things that make me sad.

Ooo I’m not with it this morning, that’s what happens when I get lost in my garden and have a proper day off not thinking about work, it takes me a few hours to get back in the swing of things.  It wasn’t completely free all day but from noon it mostly was, love spending time with my mom and leaving my phone in the house, if you can’t hear it ring you don’t need to answer it :).

Today I’m mostly looking forward to seeing my wonderful members at Willenhall, they’re surviving the summer holidays well, we’ve got our Teddy Bears picnic next Monday so that’ll be a nice opportunity for us grown-ups to sit and have a natter whilst the kids play on the bouncy castle (as long as it’s dry) and have a bit of fun, we’ve got grown-ups coming who don’t have kids, just for the natter.

Anyway I need to get a wriggle on, so here’s to a great day, we can do this BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy and happy.



No comments: