Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 August 2014

Losing weight - YOU'RE AWESOME!



15th August 2014
Success is not the key to happiness – happiness is the key to success.  If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

What an emotional week!  So many tears shed this week in meetings, some of them mine, you lot are killing me, weight loss is an emotional journey though isn’t it because our weight has an effect on all parts our life.  It can affect our health, how mobile we are, how we feel about ourselves, yes what we weigh and how we feel about those numbers affects us a great deal.

Yesterday was lovely I got to have a few of my members from my different meetings together for a few photos, I’d have loved to have not been so busy so I could’ve sat and had a chat with them all, I’m thinking we need to arrange a meal out so we can all get to know each other and have a good natter, definitely need to sort that out!


It was Rachael’s 2 year anniversary at goal, having lost half of her body weight, that really hit home when she got one my scales yesterday and said four years ago I stood on these scales for the first time weighing twice as much as I do today!  That thought made me hold my breath just a little bit, can’t tell you how proud I am of that lady, oh and here I am welling up with those tears again!  My members are just so incredible; doing week, in week out what anyone with a weight problem knows is so difficult.  Don’t ever underestimate how great you are if you’re doing it and at the same time don’t give yourself a hard time when you’re finding it difficult – we’re only human and this is not easy!

This week seems to have been the week for making decisions and getting focused, I’ve had so many new members joining saying, “I’ve had enough, I need to lose weight and I’m going to do it!”  I love it when someone walks in with that much motivation; I just know they will do it!

My sister made me a delicious curry yesterday for my tea using one of my members authentic curry recipes, it’ll be posted on our area page this morning and I really recommend you go check it out, absolutely scrumptious it was.  https://www.facebook.com/WWarea41

For lunch I had salmon and couscous with stir fried vegetables mixed into it, that was tasty too and only took ten minutes to cook from start to finish, that really is fast food isn’t it.
I’m off to plan my day, it’s a busy one, lots of work to get through, a Teddy Bear’s picnic for 30= kids to sort out and of course my meals for the day because I’m staying on track this weekend.

Here’s to a great Friday, focus on the healthy & happy BeYOUtiful.

No comments: