Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 9 March 2024

What's made you Sm;)e this week?

 Saturday 9th March 2024


No blog from me yesterday but I did have a lovely day.  We had a lie in till 9, never do that but it was so good, that was the reason I didn't blog or do my physio but I've done it this morning instead.  Once up we had eggs on toast for breakfast before continuing with the 'lean to' in the garden which is now complete and very pleased with it I am.  Can't wait to sit outside and eat my lunch.

Speaking of food, Thursday night we had pie they had curly fries, I had butternut squash cooked in my Ninja, I forgot how much I like it.  We also had posh rice pudding with clotted cream and I did laugh when Aryn asked, 'Why have they put pepper on this", I pointed out it was nutmeg :) 


Last night was fakeaway Friday and that went down well too.   The butter chicken sauce from FarmFoods was good but the Spice Tailor one wasn't that good at all which was a first for their range. 


    

Got lots of pot noodles for the food bank today, they were on offer for 80p in the Nisa on Stroud Avenue, when stuff is on offer like this, it's a great time to get more for your money for the food bank.  Hot Dogs are only 70p in Sainsbury's, that's cheaper than B&M which I have to say isn't that cheap when I walked round on Thursday.


It was nice taking a voluntary break from social media yesterday and I'm glad to say I've finally been allowed to reset my password and back up my photos to make sure I don't lose them.  I'm working on backing up the posts, the funny one liners mom has said over time. 


I'm ready for the morning huddle, we've covered self care this week and I've realised my self care is much improved these days.  I read someone had put on Facebook the other day "saw 2 people laughing there head off, and I asked myself, when was the last time I laughed like that??" As I read it I realised, we laugh all the time, this house is full of laughter and then I get to go to work and Elle and I do the same, we're always laughing too, in addition to doing our singing duet which we appreciate our talent but not sure anyone else does lol.

I'm thinking Pizza tonight, oh in case you didn't know I gained a pound on Thursday and looking back I'm not surprised, I went over my limit 5 out of the 7 days I hadn't been to the gym at all and I'd indulged a little more. Now I'm not gonna lie, I've gone over the last two days as well but it's all tracked and under control. He's back at work on Monday so I can get back into a routine. This isn't a race for me, I want to be able to lose the weight but have a little blowout when I fancy one. I want an Easter egg, I never bother about chocolate but for some reason it's on my mind. I have bought them eggs so I might have to pinch one of them or get my own, maybe I can hold out till Easter Sunday.

Right I'm off, here's to a great weekend.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x



No comments: