Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 March 2024

All about the bread!

Thursday 21st March 2024


I spent some time in the kitchen yesterday using up bread by making a bread pudding which I now have to try and resist!  It works out at 217 calories per 100g which is a decent size, but at least it's healthy-ish as far as a sweet treat is concerned!  It could be frozen too.

 
This is what a 100g slice looks like on a side plate.


Next we made french bread pizza and it was proper tasty, I'd made a puree out of the roasted tomatoes I used up and topped it with some pepperoni slices, spinach and a bit of cheese - lush! 


  

They cost me 600 calories but they were worth it and it was my dinner.  

Busy day today, I'm rested today because I went to bed at half seven, must have fell asleep almost instantly, still had the awake time but managed 2 hours deep sleep and I can tell proves it pays off going to bed early - for me anyway.

I've just had a small bit of bread pudding for breakfast, I'll have leftover chicken for my dinner later, we'll see what the scales have to say in a short while, I need to get back to how I was doing a few weeks ago.  I just don't want to gain, 1/2lb a month loss would do me as long as it's not going up!

We had half hour at the gym last night, I burned 2,421 calories and managed 46 zone minutes so that's an improvement! 

Anyway, here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx



No comments: