Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 4 March 2024

Here's to a wonderful week...

Monday 4th March 2024

We've had a lovely, lazy weekend!  Lots of tele watched and sleep had, well 10 1/2 hours Saturday night, slept in till 7 having gone to bed at half 8, then we laid in bed watching tv till ten - perfect.  Last night though we didn't go to bed until 1.15am this morning because we got hooked on a Amazon series called Wilderness, we couldn't stop watching and I managed to stay away long enough to watch all 6 episodes, loved it.  Now it's almost 8am and I've only had 4 and a half hours but I'm not tired thankfully.

Just finished my physio, if I don't do it early, I don't want to do it and I've got stuff to get done today.

Diet wise, I was over both Friday and Saturday but a few hundred but yesterday I pulled back by the amount I'd gone over, so hopefully all good!  

We had a Chinese takeaway Saturday night, I'd been fancying one all week since we'd talked about them all week!  It didn't disappoint at all, I even managed to resist the leftovers yesterday and let them eat it. 

 It's out my system now thankfully.  Yesterday I did us a basic chicken dinner, I wasn't spending a long time in the kitchen, wasn't in the mood.

I've got to work on a huddle chat today, not sure what yet, need to get my thinking cap on!  

I did spend some time this weekend looking through old blogs, I'm considering putting together a short book about mom's dementia journey and how I handled it.  A way to process that decade and maybe help others who want to understand it. To make them smile too hopefully, it wasn't all bad!  I don't know if I can do it, but so many people have suggested I do over the years that maybe I should try.

Right, I'm gonna get my day started, treating myself, got nails appointment at 9 so I've got an hour to get ready, not sure on colour yet, I have a thought but we'll see if I go with it or not!

Let's have a good day, I'm thinking jacket potatoes today, not had them for ages, I've also got fresh pasta to have one of the days, no shopping till we've gone through some of the freezer stuff.  I've got a cauliflower to use, thinking cauliflower cheese as can't think of anything else easy to make.  Oh I did bake at the weekend, made rock cakes, the boys inhaled those!  I had half of one and I licked the bowl ;) 

I've gotta go, focus on what you want to achieve when deciding what you want to eat?

I'm looking forward to my day, hope you are too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: