Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 7 March 2024

It's no fun being a lackey :)

Thursday 7th March 2024


He's building me a lean too!  That was what yesterday was mostly about (eye roll as I type that sentence).  Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna love it when it's done but once I got home from our morning huddle, I started my second job, workman's lackey, "Bev go to Screwfix for me and get .....", "Bev nip over the Hardware shop and get .....", "Bev, can you hold this up for me", "Bev, can you go over the Hardware shop again...", "Bev, put the kettle on".  You get the gist!

So in-between all this, I sat in the kitchen freezing cold cos it was a cold one yesterday and we had both the french doors open, but I did use that time to slice and dice lots of salad and veggies for our dinner which was delicious when we had it! 

We had taco pittas with salad, veggies and couscous.  I would've mixed the veggies into the couscous but gave Aryn the decision and he wanted it separate, the right choice I think because it was nice to have it plain, well I did add a couple of chicken oxos to the water.  We still ate the veggies on the side.
 

This was what I used for the mince, it says 500g of beef mince but I used 2 packs of 400g and it was still tasty, there's some left too, it'll be used later I'm sure.

The few bits I needed was bought from Lidl, which is a little more expensive than Aldi I noticed but I nipped in on way home from huddle.  

It's weigh day today and I'm not feeling it, I haven't had as good a week as I have been having this year.  There's been too much bread and picky food.  I need to reset this morning, take some fruit with me for breakfast and a bottle of water and get back to being 100% healthy and honest.  

As you can see, more negatives than positives on the Nutracheck, but I have still managed a deficit although, I have guestimated some stuff on Nutracheck if I'm being 100% honest!

    

I'll take whatever it throws at me and move forward.  I would love 1/2lb though to give me that stone in 2024 so far. 

Facebook still won't let me change my password but I did find something that says if you try too many times it won't let you do it for 24 hours, so I'm not going to try until tomorrow morning.  I can access it on my phone so it's all good. 

Food today is pie and veg, either with chips if we have some in freezer or mash if not, you can't really have pie with anything else can you, it wouldn't seem right!  Then I think we'll have butter chicken with rice tomorrow, I can add naan for them so I'll save calories and I can make it early so it can be eaten at any time.

I'm ready for my day, slept better because I took painkillers last night as my pain was bad but other than my night sweats and my typical waking I did feel like I slept longer before the first time I woke.

Here's to a great day in huddles, being grateful that I can't be his lackey as I won't be here and hopefully by the weekend, I'll have a shelter I can sit under to enjoy my lunch with a table, that makes me smile! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: