Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 March 2024

Busy day ahead...

Thursday 23rd March 2024 

I had a usual Wednesday yesterday, morning huddle rest of the day doing just enough housework not to make me feel like a slob but not enough to make me feel like a domestic goddess!

Aryn helped me fetch tuna for the food bank, we managed to empty the shelf of what they had with the donations we've had this last couple of weeks, this is on top of the food our wonderful members bring every week. 

We also helped deliver some stuff for them, so Aryn did his weight lifting workout yesterday carrying trays of cans down very steep stairs!  Because of that, we skipped the gym :) 

I enjoyed a few hours on my jigsaw, I was in bed for half seven and I slept too.  The rain woke me in the night though and it took me a while to get back to sleep. I'm fully rested this morning thankfully. 

Food for me was simple yesterday, I enjoyed beans on toast for breakfast, so much so I've had the other half of the can this morning for the same breakfast, been a rebel and had an egg with it too today.  

Dinner was Coquilles St Jacques with roast peppers, I'd bought them frozen from Aldi at Christmas when they were on offer for £4, they're £7 in M&S, you could tell the difference between them, I wouldn't buy them again but they fed us which when you think about the people who can't afford food at the minute, I'm grateful. 

I had a slice of victoria sponge yesterday too!  I don't know where this sweet tooth thing has come from but it needs to do one!  I only ate it because it was there, but I usually resist and what makes me laugh is the servings they say is in the cake!   A sixth of the cake was 247 calories, it was the size of a side plate!


I had a quarter and could've easily eaten half of it, if I'd had cream, I'd have poured that on it too!  The truth is though, if you only do that occasionally, it's absolutely fine, it's when you get into the habit of doing it every other day that it becomes a problem!

Anyway, I have a really busy day ahead, I've not decided what we're eating for dinner tonight!  The freezer has stuff that could be cooked from frozen, there is leftover cottage pie, that I'm considering, himself is due back later so maybe that's a simple meal, take out now and microwave.  Sorted that's food decided.  This meal plannings not that hard is it :)

Have a great Thursday, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx





No comments: