Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 20 March 2024

Midweek already!

Wednesday 20th March 2024 


Yesterday went by in a flash, some days do that don't they!  The huddles went quickly then I nipped home to make my chicken with 40 cloves of garlic which has to be in the oven for 90 minutes and that was gone in a minute, then Aryn was walking through the door from school!  


Yeah the entire day was over before it started and I was in bed before half eight.  We did watch a bit of tele together Aryn and I, I listened to my audio book the rest of the time whilst doing my jigsaw, I'm thinking I may be able to do my jigsaw under the lean to as it warms up.  

I didn't track though which I really need to start doing because it is what makes the difference.  How easy is it to go into self destruct without even realising!  My lazy food choices are causing me gastric problems but it doesn't stop me doing it because the food is easy and enjoyable - oh and cheap! 

There's too much bread to use up and I don't like waste!  I just need to put something on it that's going to add the fibre so I'm thinking tomatoes on toast for breakfast this morning, or beans on toast for lunch, we shall see.

Right I need to get a grip, I've done my physio which feels like it's getting more difficult, I woke with a crick in my neck this morning and walking like the evolution of man to the bathroom - I've straightened up now though an the cricks gone. 

I'm watching Celeb Big Brother whilst typing, I do love rubbish tv and I make no apologies for it.  

I do need to go get ready for work though, so I'm say have a great day, I'm gonna go make that tomatoes on toast I think, it sounds good.

Mwah, luv ya

love me xx


No comments: