Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 1 March 2024

If I can do it, anyone can!

Friday 1st March 2024 

Another pound gone, that's 13.5lb this year and I'm chuffed to bits with that!  Stayed on track another day, starting March having tracked honestly every day this year, that is 60 days so far - check me out, on it ain't I!  

I've had a lie in this morning so not done my exercises or anything other than take Aryn to school and get himself an appointment at the doctors because they'd changed his face to face one to an over the phone and I pointed out they can't look down his ears over the phone!

So lots to do this morning, I had done one load of washing but it had a bit of a smell so I need to clean the rubber rim and start again, that's another job to add to the endless list lol.

I'm in a really good mood though, after reading that old blog yesterday I realised how wonderful and easy my life is now in comparison and I'm thankful for that, so feeling blessed.

Food wise yesterday, I had fruit for breakfast, an egg and cress sandwich for lunch, then they wanted Indian for dinner but I said I'd got madras in the freezer and I made them a fakeaway instead.

  

  

I just opted for a bit of rice, half of this side dish I'd bought on a whoopsie sticker yesterday and poppadum's with the cucumber and raiti, really tasty and just enough.  I'd buy that again, although it was high in calories!  Might try making something similar myself with lentils.

Got a gym appointment at 11, he's going to give me a workout that's safe for my back, which I'll hopefully be able to do, fingers crossed!

Right I need to get stuff done, so here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me!




No comments: