Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Thankful Tuesday

Tuesday 19th March 2024


Yesterday I started my day with a treat, I went and had my nails done, decided on yellow, a bright colour to hopefully give me an energy boost :) 


 
What am I thankful for this Tuesday?  Well for starters, that I had the money to have my nails done!  Although it could've probably been spent better elsewhere, I don't care, it's my treat and I enjoy it.  Took me 50+ years to quit biting them and this stops me biting them!  

I'm also thankful for a washing machine to deal with all the piles of washing I did yesterday, and the weather being dry so I was able to hang it all out for the first time this year.  That saved me at least £3 according to google :)

My dinner was leftovers, I'd stripped the bits from the chicken we'd had last week and frozen it in the bit of gravy, the mash, stuffing and gravy was leftovers from our Sunday dinner - I just added peas and yorkshires and it was delicious.  Those yorkies are the cheap ones from Aldi, they are sound with gravy!  
  

After spending all morning writing the huddle notes, doing the washing, having a tidy downstairs, I had a dilemma, whether to do more cleaning or sit on my ass listening to my book whilst doing a new jigsaw - guess which won?

Hell yeah, I'm loving my book, it was great to turn the damn tele off and have a couple of hours doing my jigsaw.  We did go to the gym when Aryn got home, he'd made chocolate cookies at school so I had to try one, I now want to make soft cookies so if anyone has a good recipe let me have a copy please, I'd rather they weren't chocolate ones though I think. 

Normally I can't stay away in the evening but the last two nights I'm not tired - what the hell is that all about, almost 10pm by the time I fell asleep last night, woke up loads and even Fitbit says you had a crap night Bev! 

I'm thinking I'm gonna cook 40 cloves of garlic chicken today, I should be able to fit it in this afternoon, Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic (behappyowls.com) I haven't had it for ages and it's quite a cheap mean as uses thighs, think we'll have it with rice for a change rather than mash. 

I need to get back in the game, tracking etc, my pain has been a bit crap the last few days, that doesn't help my sleeping patterns.  

LINE DRAWN TODAY ___________________________________________________________

Bad habits have snuck back in and I've had heartburn and indigestion again, time to get a grip and realise my sleep pattern is probably being affected by these things too.

I have a batch of tomatoes to use up so I might make pasta sauce later whilst waiting for the chicken, unless anyone has any other ideas for the tomatoes?

Here's to a productive day, be thankful for as many things as you can!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: