Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 11 March 2024

Looking forward to the weather getting better!

Monday 11th March 2024 


I've had a great weekend, we've been spending time together working in the garden putting together a lean to so I can sit and eat outside, I'm going to tidy it all up this morning.  We were one piece of feather edge short when he had finished the side and the shop was closed by then.  It'll all get finished by the weekend so it's all good. It looks fab and I love it, I can't wait to sit up a table to eat, the house isn't big enough to have one indoors.  I hope it stops raining today so I can clear up the rest of the garden, it didn't stop yesterday! 

The rest of the weekend went by in a blur if I'm honest and for the first time this year, I didn't track yesterday, time to get back on it this morning but I have enjoyed everything I've eaten this weekend.  I went and got myself a Bounty Easter egg on the way home and I then proceeded to eat it over the weekend, Aryn kept hinting that he couldn't resist the charity ones so in the end I used that as an excuse to give them their Easter eggs that I'd hidden and for me to eat mine.  1008 calories in it and it's out of my system now.

Meal wise, we had chicken and pizza Saturday for tea, I only had 2 quarters of the pizza, which was 422 calories and a couple of chicken drumsticks, managed some salad with that too.  Then yesterday we had a roast beef dinner which was perfect after the day he'd had outside in the rain, thankfully undercover though because he'd do the lean to he was just putting the side up.

I've got the day to myself  YAY, he's gone to work, Aryn will be off to school in a bit, yeah I've got stuff to get done, actually a lot of stuff but I'm still gonna find an hour to do a bit of chilling start a new jigsaw maybe, finally finished the Wasjig one which I didn't enjoy, too many bloody santas and I'm all done with Christmas for the rest of the year now! 

I didn't track yesterday but I didn't go mad either, if I'm good the rest of the week, maybe I can get a maintain.  Either way, I'll take it, I had me a few glasses of fizz yesterday for mothers day, she may not be here but she's remembered and missed, I was okay till I'd seem my siblings had posted photos of her, that tipped me over the edge. 

And how easy is it to overindulge if you take your eye off the ball!  Just the odd bit of cheese when you're making a sandwich or a slice of beef as you're dishing up the dinner!  So easy, not to mention a bigger glass of fizz than you would usually have!

Back on it though as the weight loss is making me feel healthier, although my pain was bad Saturday night Sunday, on a positive though I had managed to stand all the way through our huddle chat, that's the first time in a very long time!  I'd done a lot of steps Saturday over 10k which for me is a lot these days so no wonder I was in pain by the end of it, then standing a lot in the garden being a gofer so pain was to be expected.

Well I better get my 'to do' list started, huddle chat to put together, garden to tidy, bit of shopping to get done, think I need to go to B&Q AGAIN! I want to get some plants too but I think it's still a bit early in the season, I'll put that on my 'to do another day' list.  I love the normality of my life right now, it's not boring, we laugh lots and enjoy our days, can't ask for no more - well other than a lottery win! 

Here's to a good day, getting stuff done quickly so I can enjoy doing nice stuff!  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: