Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 March 2024

Very lazy weekend

Monday 25th March 2024


Well I've done nothing all weekend!  After the huddle on Saturday, I came home, put my pjs on and lay on the sofa watching tele because I was full of cold.  I decided resting would help me shift it quicker, plus I had nothing that had to be done and nowhere I needed to be.

I've watched lots of tele, we enjoyed the remake of Roadhouse on Prime, and I've loved Girls 5 Eva on Netflix, really naff but properly made me laugh.  I've done a jigsaw and not ate great, to be fair all I had Saturday was jam on toast, a ready sandwich and a pot noodle because I didn't have the energy to do anything else.  Yesterday, I had 4 sausages out of the freezer with 2 eggs and a slice of bread then 1 piece of chicken with some couscous and 1/4 of a tube of Pringles which Aryn went to get me because I really fancied them.  

I'm on the mend thankfully so my plan worked, it probably didn't help my weight loss journey much but hey, there's always tomorrow.  I didn't do my physio either, I just didn't have the energy or strength.  I have got away without catching anything for the last 6 months though, so I'll take this bit of lurgy, hopefully I'll be fully recovered for Easter weekend. 

I've got a physio appointment this morning at 8am so I need to wash - yeah I've not washed all weekend and I won't lie - I smell!  I have a blocked nose so I didn't care and the only thing that came close to me was the cats and they don't seem to care.  I'm actually looking forward to being clean - life goals, you can't beat them :) 

All my bread pudding went to the huddle Saturday and was eaten thankfully or I'd have probably lived on that! 

I'm not gonna lie, we're having donor kebab for dinner today, Aryn wanted one last Thursday and they had none so I've promised him one today, chippy was closed or we'd have had it yesterday, so other than that, I'll be healthy today, promise, work at getting my healthy back.  Although the fridge is almost empty, I have a bit of spinach though so I could make an omelette with that.  I've got frozen veggies too. 

It's whether I can be bothered again, I reckon having a wash and getting dressed in clean clothes will perk me up and I'll feel ready to get stuff done.  It's too easy to stay poorly ain't it! 

Right, let's get this day started, I do have a huddle chat to plan so I need to get my thinking cap on.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me. 



No comments: