Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 15 May 2023

What will the week hold...

Monday 15th May 2023
Let's do this...


Oh it's not a good start to a Monday when your first cup of tea doesn't taste good!  I tried a second and nope it didn't improve, it might be a hint that today is a coffee day.

I've just noticed a bunch of untouched bananas on the side in the kitchen so I might have a go at Banana Bread, if you have a good recipe, send it to me.  It's one way of getting the bananas into the boy!

A quite weekend, he didn't get back till 4ish Saturday so we had a short weekend, I cooked a roast beef dinner and made cauliflower cheese as it was a huge cauliflower, so we had the leftovers for dinner yesterday.  We did have a sneaky Tim Horton's breakfast Sunday morning, £3.45 for a meal is  lot cheaper than McDonalds and they're alright! 

I'm feeling very Mondayish, I have been up since just after 4 though, same yesterday too, so two nights of not great sleep won't have helped.  I did finish my book though, so that's a positive. 

We're having chicken noodles today to use up a packet in the cupboard which is use by this month, I plan to work my way through some freezer stuff again this week.

As you've probably guessed, my brains a bit empty this morning, not much to write, the funniest thing that happened was yesterday morning, Coco always follows me to the loo first thing because he knows I'll feed him as soon as I'm done in there.  I was sitting doing my thing, when suddenly I get a whack round the back of the head from him, he'd jumped on the sink, leaned over and hit me with his paw - I was obviously taking too long for him ;) 

I won't bore you any longer, I'll go make a coffee, decide on this weeks topic, contemplate swimming after I've dropped Aryn at school and get on with my day, doing one thing at a time.  

Hope you have a meaningful Monday, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this link on The Happy Foodie website https://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/mary-berry-nordic-seed-and-nut-loaf/.

Anonymous said...

found this recipe you might like:

Banana Bread with Chia Seeds
https://theherbeevore.com/banana-bread-with-chia-seeds-recipe-high-protein-fiber/