Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 May 2023

Another long weekend ahead...

Friday 5th May 2023


Yay, it's Friday!  Another good day yesterday, calorie wise, y app tells me I was 36 calories over which I'll take as I could've ate my own head!  

This was lunch, I didn't have any breakfast so was starving when I got home, it was a Gousto meal and only took ten minutes, but it didn't have the WOW factor their meals usually do, Aryn even said he didn't realise it was a Gousto meal,  he thought I'd just thrown it together.  For all the ingredients, I'd expected much more flavour.  Can't complain really in 2 months, this is only the 2nd meal that I've not been really impressed by.  

 

It was still good enough for a lunch, and if you fancy the 65% off first box and 25% for 2 months, here's the link.  

I was still hungry when I got home and didn't want the Gousto leftovers so we had this, nom nom, crispy batter fish fingers and waffle fries, really nice, lots of green beans to balance out the plate a little. 


The rest of my day was huddles, Elle went to see Olly Murs last night so I was flying solo with Carol, as always the huddles were all good, it's all about the portion sizes this week and damn it's so easy to eat more than we need isn't it! 

I'm off to the dentist today, also got a physio phone appointment, I need to tidy the house.  We're supposed to be having a BBQ tomorrow with the neighbours but the forecast is rain and I don't think standing in the rain is any fun for anyone!

Hoping Aryn's well enough this morning to at least get one day at school this week! 

Here's to surviving today, Spiced Turkish-style beef, spinach and feta flatbreads on the menu for today, the do sound tasty so hopefully they will be.  But first another cuppa before I start my day.

Mwah, luv ya

love me x

No comments: