Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Now to look forward to some NON bank holiday weekends :)

Tuesday 8th May 2023
The Mondayest Tuesday ever!

It's been another mostly quiet weekend, we're all tired and I've just chatted with himself and I do think it's the after effect of Covid which we all had last month.  At least it means I'm sleeping well, I even slept till 8 on Sunday and 7 on Monday - check me out!

Not the best 'on track' weekend, I blame Charlie and his Coronation, but I did cook this Gousto meal, which was good, Aryn absolutely loved it, Garlic & Coriander Butter Chicken Thigh Burritos, basically chicken and rice in wraps. 

 

Here's the recipe Garlic & Coriander Butter Chicken Burritos | Gousto and of course the link www.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=BEVER43868435&utm_source=weblink for the
65% off first box and 25% for 2 months. My offer has finished now, so I'm gonna be
eating out the freezer for the rest of the month as I'm a bit skint :) 

I did treat Aryn and myself to a trip to the cinema yesterday though, I've waited to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 for long enough.  Oh it was amazing, it really was, I laughed a lot and I almost cried!  I almost cried before we even went in at the price of the popcorn and drinks - ouch, they're as much as the ticket prices.   

Late night for me on a weekday last night as Aryn wanted to try boxing, nearest one I could find is Cannock 7.30-8.30, he came out looking shattered and said, 'its just exercise!' I explained that Monday is the fitness and Wednesday is the tactics, so we shall see if he goes back tomorrow I guess. 

There was a KFC next door that I sat smelling whilst waiting for him and all I'd eaten since breakfast was popcorn, so you know what happened next.  On a positive I only have 2 of the drumsticks with fries - 890 calories though = ouch.  We'll face the scales this morning, at least I tracked it ay!

I'm grateful that we have two non bank holiday weekends ahead of us, although he worked yesterday, he slept most of Sunday too, he thinks he's still in his 20s, stayed up till gone 1am Saturday night/Sunday morning with the neighbour in the garden, I went to bed hours before, I can't do it, neither can he lol, he just thinks he can.

I'm thinking pie and cheesy mash today with lots of veggies from the freezer, it'll be high in calories but I'll go light the rest of the day and it's got to be eaten at some point.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :) 

Time to get in the shower before Aryn gets up and wants to use it, it'll wake me up and energise me too hopefully - yeah cos it's a magic shower lol.  

Let's have a good day shall we?  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: