Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 May 2023

Thankful Thursday anyone?

Thursday 4th April 2023
Let's make it Thankful Thursday


Another day, another clean fresh start - all I'm saying is WHITE BREAD!  When I forgot to put his shopping in his stuff on Sunday, in it was a loaf of toastie white bread and yes I could've froze it or given it away but we all know that's not what I did.  I've been working my way methodically through it, toast, bread and butter, ham and mustard sandwich, cheese sandwich - you get the gist.  

On a positive, I have tracked it all honestly, but I did go over my calories yesterday and Monday, I managed to be under Tuesday, so it's not all bad. 

Yesterday's food looked like this;

at least this toast was my breakfast and I added the tomatoes!


 

This was delicious, I'm not a ready meal eater but this was part of the 3 for £7.50 range in Asda, it serves two (387 calories per portion) and it was really good.

My lunch has no photos but there was a jam doughnut involved and a slice of bread with cheese spread and ketchup on - seriously, why does the not so healthy stuff taste so good. 

I also had a couple of custard cream biscuits and a glass of sherry - I know! Sherry, how old am I, but I've been thinking about it for weeks so bought some when I went shopping.

On a positive, I did do a bit more painting of the decking, a little cleaning and I managed almost 8k steps, which is really good for me these days because of the leg pain thing, it flared up whilst shopping and my knee went later that day but hey, I'm alive, it's not raining and I have a lovely dinner planned tonight. 

Aryn's still not been to school, I think that's affecting me too, emotional eating and all that, I just feel like every time we get somewhere, it's two steps forward and three steps back, I just want to help him and it's not working.  Plus because he's a teenager you can only suggest certain things, so frustrating.

Anyway, I need to get ready for work, I need to ignore the white bread in the kitchen ;) but I do need breakfast too, so maybe I enjoy it as breakfast, although I wasn't too impressed with it as toast.  Decisions, decision...

But first another cuppa tea...

Hope you're 'in the zone', it's a place I long to live, let's enjoy our day our way.  Ooo it's voting day, I've done mine by post, I'm guessing lunchtime, we'll be in the church if the voting is in the hall. 

So Thankful Thursday, there are so many things I'm thankful for, my family however complicated they get, my cats - they're bonkers, my work wife and members, my friends and the simple fact I have a roof over my head and food for my belly!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: