Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 3 May 2023

And it's a maintain from me...

Wednesday 3rd May 2023
It's okay to take your time

 I maintained on the scales yesterday which I was more than happy with, I looked at the calories my Fitbit said I was burning, compared them to the calories Nutracheck had let me have for a loss of 1/2lb a week and because I'd done an awful lot of sitting around, firstly from pain earlier in the week then from the lazy weekend, I wasn't burning those calories, so I've reset my app to lose 1lb a week giving me 1784 calories a day, a drop of about 250.  

I managed to stay within those yesterday despite having a poorly boy who didn't go to school.  He didn't have much of an appetite so I ate a slice of toast, leftover curry from Sunday and I had a ham sandwich for my tea, no sign of a vegetable so I'm rectify that today!  

We're talking portion control this week in the huddles and I've been very aware of mine the last week or so, it's way too easy to overeat especially when the food tastes good!  I need to get to the supermarket and get some mushrooms and other veggies to fill the plate before I add the other stuff, it's all about balance.

I've also got the Gousto meals that arrived yesterday, so plenty of veggies in those, this weeks meals are 


I'm really looking forward to those Burritos, I've also picked next weeks as it's the last week we've got 25% off, I've treated himself to steak, it's an extra £2.50 per serving, but hey it's treat.


I'm going to miss my 25% off, if you fancy taking advantage of the offer, here's the code , enjoy I really have! 

Anyway, I slept till six and I need to go shower before Aryn gets up, not sure how he is today yet, but I won't force him to school if he's still as bad as yesterday, poor lad. 

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x


No comments: