Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 25 May 2023

Ready for a busy day...

Thursday 25th May 2023
It's okay to do nothing. 

Well I didn't fancy cooking yesterday and I fancied a cooked chicken after seeing a video on Facebook, so after the huddle I nipped and bought one from Asda, then stripped it, there was 650g of pulled chicken (excluding skin) which I didn't think was bad as it seemed a small chicken even though the label said large!  We had some for dinner on these sliced focaccia, they were really tasty and super filling.  They're 245 calories each but they are really big, so you fel like you're having a very large sandwich.

  


I spent some of the afternoon sorting clothes and other stuff before admitting defeat and sitting down and resting because my back had given up, I had a soak in the bath which helped ease it a bit, then relaxed for the rest of the day so the house is still untidy but meh who cares! 

I did clock 8313 steps on my Fitbit so pleased with that, as long as I get over 6500 I'm pleased, that's my realistic target at the moment.

Today's dinner is already made, we're having chicken curry, I knocked that up yesterday, the Spice Tailor are on offer in Tesco so I bought one of them and they really are good, went for a new flavour and it's lovely, quit mild I thought but full of flavour. 


Microwave wholemeal rice and that's dinner sorted for later, 3 huddles makes it a busy day.  I've been awake since 4am thanks to Coco, who is now lying next to me purring as if butter wouldn't melt!  He's now trying to climb all over me which doesn't make typing easy at all but he's still lovely, annoying but lovely!

I've got time to make myself a good breakfast this morning as I've been up since 4am, I might even make Aryn some rock cakes as he dropped a hint yesterday, we'll see - I might also sit here and relax for an hour, that's more likely :) 

Either option is okay, it's okay to be busy and also okay to rest and relax, I'm listening to my body and working with it not against it.

Here's to a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: