Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 May 2023

BREADY to start again!

Wednesday 17th May 2023
Another day, another chance


A little pound on, I'm not surprised, I got away with it over the bank holiday and it caught me up and bit me on the bum :) bread has taken too much of a part in my eating habits the last few weeks.  It's too easy to have a bit of toast or a sandwich, it's cheap too, I'm paying 75p for Sainsbury's both of them bread which is really nice and keeps for a week, so that with a bit of ham on and you have lunch, but it doesn't fill me up so I'm having another slice or something else, so I need to get my act together.  If I added a load of salad to the plate or the sandwich, it would fill me up, I'm being lazy and using the cost of the salad as an excuse - I need to have a word with myself for sure!

I don't know where my head was at yesterday, I went to work on the afternoon, been sat there for about 15 minutes thinking, where is everyone, only to realise I'd left the house an hour early, DOH!  

Busy day today though, huddle this morning, then I'm going to get a suitcase from a lovely lady, then I need to do a lot of errands for my brother, pick up stuff for him from different shops, stuff he wants me to take with me when we go to visit.

Not sure what's on the menu today, yesterday I used the leftover gravy and fried some beef mince, mixed it together and we had with mash and veggies.  Lunch was leftover baby potatoes which I sliced and actifried and you've guessed it made a sandwich with them! 

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with bread in your diet but variety is the spice of life and we all need those veggies too, I mean beans on toast is a great nutritious meal, 2 slices and half a can for under 250 calories - it's a cheap meal too.  


I fancy that now! 

I've been up since 4am thanks to needing the loo and two psycho cats who decided to turn my bed into a trampoline and my bedroom into a cat version of wacky warehouse!  I'll remember not to leave the door open next time.   Beans on toast might be a good choice to give me plenty of energy to get me through the morning, with a big mug of tea.

Yeah, that's sorted, I'm off to put kettle on and get myself moving, here's to a productive day, not decided on dinner yet, but I know there's plenty of choice in freezer so I'll need to defrost if I'm having anything out of there.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

 


No comments: