Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 May 2023

I'm getting a grip!

Friday 19th May 2023
Make yourself a priority


Well after my poorly thought out breakfast yesterday which cost me 569 calories, I had a word with myself as I blogged and got a grip!

After a lovely morning huddle, I nipped and fetched some salad for lunch, I really enjoyed my lunch, only 210 calories, full of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, baby peppers, carrot and ham, drizzled with balsamic.  Took ages to eat and really hit the spot, I need to do this more often - make the effort! 


For dinner i had a seeded crust fish fillet with linseeds and sunflower seeds which I'd had in the freezer for a good while, it was tasty, had with wedges, peas, salad and tartare sauce, it was 625 calories, so I did go over on my day but it was much improved compared to the days prior to it.  

 


Today, my breakfast will be much more sensible and lower in calories! 

Yeah, I may not be able to lose a stone before I go away but I can make sure I don't gain any before I fly can't I.  I felt so much better eating well yesterday, just knowing I was taking care of myself made me feel good.  

Here's to taking care of ourselves today too.  I'm gonna start my day with a swim, then I shall tackle some housework, might have me a nice long bath too whilst the house is empty.  What will you do today for yourself? 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: