Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 5 March 2021

Yay, it's Friday.

Friday 5th March 2021
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.


Another night downstairs!  It's not much fun, it's too hot because mom feels the cold - I don't have the radiator on in my room.  It's noisy, she spent what seemed like hours banging her tin lid whilst eating biscuits!  I have had sleep, just interrupted, the bed was more comfortable but it'll be a while before the pain between my shoulder blades goes away I reckon! 

The district nurse bandaged both moms legs yesterday, I had a a feeling it was only a matter of time before that happened, she's not in a good place at all bless her heart. 

I really enjoyed my dinner yesterday, posh fish and chips wasn't it! 



These were delicious and I'd definitely buy them again, I love scallops. 

I've had better chips though, actually apart from the new KFC chips, I don't think I've had worse chips, they were the slimming world ones from Iceland, not impressed at all with them. 

I'm gonna get a bit creative in the kitchen today I think, use up the veggies that are in the fridge and also the potatoes I have, after all the red meat I've eaten this week in my stew, I need some balance, some freshness.  

My cars okay, it was just the sensor causing the light thankfully, interesting chat with him though, he's selling up and moving away.  He wants a different life and who can blame him, plans to work from home more and I think so many are doing the same, wanting to work differently and have a different life to before covid.  I know right now, getting a job for so many is tough enough but it's definitely a time for reflection, I know I've done a lot of thinking and changed my mind more than once about what my future might look like!

I've not really got much to tell you today, I'm sat listening to mom tell me she scared all the time and when I ask what's she's scared she says, 'I don't know, the future', it obviously stops me from thinking about much else, it's a rotten existence for her and no way for anyone to spend their final time on this earth.  She's just gone to go to the toilet and has to ask which way to go out of the door, how crap is that, over 25 years we've lived in this house and she doesn't know her way round it anymore.  

To distract myself the last few days, I've been playing on Pinterest, looking for ideas for my house when I'm able to do things again.  Looking for ways to make changes that won't cost the earth as I don't want to spend loads of money on stuff.  

Well I've got one burger bun so I think I'm gonna have bacon on it this morning for breakfast, mmm.  Yeah that's me off to make that now, I've got to sort mom out anyway, so have a great day, it's the weekend almost.  I plan to watch Coming to America 2 today, I've started watching stuff on my laptop with my earplugs in as mom doesn't seem to watch the tele on anymore.  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx





No comments: