Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 15 March 2021

Keep getting better...

Monday 15th March 2021
Balance is not something you find, it's something you create.


Bless her she's had a rough night, she's slept but there's been a lot of crying out in her dreams, I did manage to have 2 hours in my own bed but I could hear her shouting even upstairs. I came downat half three as she was screaming and calmed her down, she said 'don't leave me Bev', I told her I wouldn't and I said go back to sleep mom ,to which she replied she was scared and when I said why, she said, 'because I'm gonna die'.  Bless her, yesterday afternoon she was telling me she wanted to die!  Broken brain right there and it's the wicked dementia demon causing it.

We did have a lovely few hours with her on the morning though which was great, especially as it was mothers day and her children called, she got to see/talk to all of them yesterday and she was on form so they thankfully got to see the good version of mom.  

Anne sat with mom for me so in her words 'I could go buy the rainbow', she'd read my blog and boy did I buy the rainbow!  I really enjoyed myself in Aldi, I've bought loads of goodness in all different colours, from this rainbow salad to fruits I enjoy like watermelon, raspberries, cherries and lots of other salads and veggies.  Here's to a colourful, healthy week. 



My breakfast was an omelette using jarred red pepper, frozen spinach (defrosted in micowave first and the water drained off), mushrooms and a bit of cheese. 



I enjoyed this salad with a packet of sushi, £1.69 for sushi which I love, oh how I'd love to sit at the sushi bar and overpay for the food that comes round in bowls!

I'd already defrosted a chicken before knowing I was going shopping, couldn't decide whether to do a dinner or have the chicken with rice and veg, but I saw Dave's dinner and I was sold on the gravy!


I'm off for a walk this morning with Elle, will most likely get wet but hey we have showers and a change of clothes when we get back!  We've got a future to plan and it's exciting to know we're going to be our own bosses again. 

I'll be having sushi again for lunch today, I'm thinking some fruit for breakfast although it may be accompanied by the spare chicken dinner I cooked because I've woken up starving and I've been up since 3.30am.  My plan is to improve the food I eat first, not worry about the weight loss - one step at a time.  

I want to get back to being a Happy Owl not a thin one!  I'm still a true believer that happy people make healthier choices and that the side effect of this will be weight loss over time and I'm in no rush, my priority is to feel better and I feel 100% better than I did this time last week when I was exhausted from sleep deprivation.

Here's to a good day taking it an hour at a time with mom and doing what we can, there's a film for me to watch on netflix later, Yes Day, I'll look forward to that.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

 







No comments: