Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 21 March 2021

Food makes me happy!

Sunday 21st March 2021
Life is too short to not love who you are.


I've been awake since 1am, moms asleep but I've not been able to get back to sleep after waking so I'm sat watching the Voice final waiting to eat my breakfast ;) I sat and cried yesterday afternoon, moms spirit has gone, she was completely out of it, at one point she said "Will you take me back to my cell?"  I don't know what she was dreaming but  I think that just sums up dementia right there.  Dementia has won!  She's still breathing and existing but my mom has left that body. I was crying because I know she wouldn't want this existence, I stopped crying but she's not coming back, it's just wrong that such an amazing lady gets to end her life in this way - it sucks! I just hope she doesn't have to suffer for too long.

My delivery from League of Delights | Facebook cheered me up though, life has to go on, I can't sit around crying all day long.  Look at this plate of food, it's a thing of beauty; 


It was just deliciousness and there's loads left, so that's later today sorted!


But first I have the breakfast box to look forward too; 

How lucky am I!  I've decided today is 'I'm not a mother's day',  Yesterday was International Happiness day and you've got to keep looking for the happy in life.  Food is a major part of my happy, I love the stuff and this weeks challenge is going to be eating more foods, trying different foods rather than quantity :) geting the variety back in my diet.  I'm looking forward to it, I think I might even be ready to get back to calorie counting from tomorrow, I feel better just eating healthier this week, so if I can lose a bit of weight at the same time, happy days.  We shall see, lifes not easy at the moment is it, I'll give myself a break and do the best I can.

I'm off to make a cuppa, here's to making it through the day xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx







No comments: