Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Terrible 2's!

Wednesday 17th March 2021
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.


Well moms having a full on conversation with someone who isn't there, I'm hoping it's the water infection and not the future of this dementia, cos singing and screaming out at 2am ain't my idea of fun!  2am seems to be her witching hour lately, happy days. 

I'm working on adding more colours to my diet, my breakfast wasn't brilliant but I wasn't going to waste the cobs, I wouldn't buy them again either.   
egg, mushrooms, plum tomatoes. 

I overcooked my veggies and that rice was rank so I left half of this. 

This however was a thing of beauty, I only left the one pink think as I suddenly realised that it looked like prawn!

I ate a punnet of raspberries too so getting healthier than I was yesterday. Today I'm gonna have avocado and egg for breakfast with sweet chilli tomatoes and a couple of slices of that smoked bacony stuff I bought by mistake thinking it was the streaky I have.  Then I'm gonna make a chicken hotpot I think and I'll serve it with spinach to add some colour to the chicken, onions and carrots.

I've also had a bit of mango this morning, so started healthy, just been reminded that you eat what's around you, sorting my surroundings is my next step.  Because I've bought healthier foods this week, I'm naturally eating healthier, also trying to add more colour automatically adds more veggies to your plate.  Just one more portion of veggies at each meal will help improve your diet, plus it'll help to fill you up and if you're not hungry, you are less likely to overeat on the bad stuff. 

I'm a little tired this morning, I've had about 5 hours but they were interrupted constantly, I do hope the antibiotics work on mom soon.  Good nutrition, a bit of fresh air and taking my time will all help me make it through the day.

My motto for today is - start where you are, use what you have and do what you can.  

Here's to a good day, maybe I'll manage a snooze, can always hope!  

mwah, luv ya


love me xx 

No comments: