Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 29 March 2021

Finding my new norm

Monday 29th March 2021 
It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger. 




Well the clocks changed by my body thinks it went back an hour not forward cos I was awake at 3am again!  I'm not tired though, I've had more sleep in the last week than the rest of this year I reckon!  It's been exactly a week as I type, Anne and I had just called for someone as mom had gone, but let's not dwell. 

Yesterday I mostly did nothing around the house, I went for a walk with my bro, we took Alfie with us, maybe not a great idea as he's slept since, he didn't even follow me upstairs last night, I left the light on for him in case he woke up and wondered where I'd gone.  We were out an hour and a half walked the canal path then the road way back, it was good to get some fresh air, even if it was drizzling.  

I then had a natter with my bestie on the phone before Lucy turned up, she said go put a bra on, I'm like wtf weirdo?  Facebook She'd organised a collection from my Happy Owls and had put it together in the most inventive way.  I was blown away by the generosity, it made me laugh and then in made me cry because mom would've loved it, it would have been a great birthday pressie idea, but there won't be any more of them will there.  I'm going to treat myself to something to sit on and up, I'm thinking a dining table and chair(s).  Then I'll be reminded of lovely people every time I sit down to work or eat.  

I spent the rest of my day on my backside binge watching Firefly Lane, I can't decide if I like it though, it's not bad, but I'm not mad keen to watch the next episode.  To be honest I don't think anything's getting my attention, it could be anything and it's on but I'm not really paying attention.  I fell asleep a couple of times in my chair too which doesn't help when you're following a storyline.

I'll get back to doing my kitchen this morning I reckon, then I'll start on the upstairs which is the dreaded bit!  My office will be last as I need somewhere to actually put the stuff that's in there as not all of it needs chucking, I want the storage space putting in place in moms room to put it all in.  I need to get the carpet up and the walls decorated, think they might need replastering when the paper comes off!  

My stomachs still playing me up, I still think it's hormones and probably how my body is choosing to deal with the stress of what's happened.  Gonna give myself as long as I need to process everything that's happened, then at some point I'll get myself a routine, I reckon get Easter out the way, get the house sorted and ready to decorate and I'll be ready to start to think about the future.  

Elle and I are working on our plans, May 22nd we can get going full blast!  It looks like we have 3 venues which is brilliant, just waiting on Boris!  I can't wait, lots of exciting ideas that need us to sit down together and put pen to paper, we can sit in the garden now to do that. 

Not done much, so not much to chat about, here's to a good, productive day, send me energy vibes, I need some as my umph has left the building I think.  

Oh Marlies menu for this week, for those who enjoy it; 


If you're not on Facebook her details are +44 7763 866941 or marlies_menu@yahoo.com

Mwah, luv ya 


love me x


No comments: