Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Will I get that 1lb loss today?

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
Love yourself instead of loving the idea of others loving you. 




I made the most of the dry weather yesterday, tried to walk Alfie but he wasn't up for much so we came home and I spent some time clearing up the garden, swept all the leaves off the decking out the back then filled the bin with cuttings from the bushes out the front, my clippers are crap but I'm not buying any more as the plan is to have them ripped out completely early next year to make the garden bigger and less hassle, I don't want plants out there at all, I don't have the time or the inclination to garden anymore. 

Next I defrosted the freezer - why?  Because some bright spark thought they were doing me a favour 'fixing' the door to the cupboard so they opened together, not realising that meant the freezer door didn't close fully so it had spent the night trying to make up for that gap and I had 2 inches of ice everywhere - deep sigh, they meant well! 

Once all that was finished, I had me a pamper session, body brushing, exfoliating, body lotion, the full works, then I put my fluffy pj's and settled down to watch a movie, really enjoyed it, Misbehaviour with Keira Knightley, very good.

Well I've just had a moment, my laptop screen went black and it wouldn't come back on!  Back in the day, I would have had a full on meltdown over that, today I shut the lid and walked away, went and got dressed for work and came back.  It still wouldn't work so I googled it on my phone and managed to reboot and it's working again now, but I think today I shall mostly be backing up my documents just in case!  

Back to yesterday I was in bed by 7 and asleep by half past, had a cracking nights sleep, I fell asleep watching tele - yep I've finally admitted defeat and had a tele in the bedroom, I like it, I don't have to put the heating on if I watch tele in bed so it makes sense lol.

What will the scales say today?  I'm one pound off my next certificate, I maintained last week so I really want that pound for my 21lb, fingers crossed!  As always not been perfect, just improved and so far that's working for me, living and losing and Elle and I like to say.  I tried that McDonalds double big mac, did give Alfie one of the burgers from it though, the strawberry milkshake too - oops!  

My day yesterday was a bacon and brie panini for breakfast, then when I defrosted the freezer I took out what I thought was curry and had that for my main meal, it was curry lol.  I was going to have Chinese pork chop and a jacket for tea but when it was cooked I didn't want it, I felt a bit sick which was why I decided to go to bed, I'm okay this morning so I was obviously just not hungry and the smell of the chops convinced my brain that more food was not a good idea :) 

Forecast is dry and cold, it looks lovely out there, I'm looking forward to our huddles, half terms over, 52 days to Christmas!  EEK!  Where has this year gone!  

Here's to making the most of today, I have a shop being delivered later, I've ordered the makings of a roast dinner, a couple of ready meals for convenience and fresh veggies, mmm butternut squash chips here I come. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: