Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 8 November 2021

It's not Christmas yet!

Monday 8th November 2021
Be yourself, who else is qualified? 


Monday morning, how will your week go?  Are you starting the week in a positive mindset or are you thinking, 'oh no, I wished I hadn't do that the weekend!'  Don't look back, your not going that way!  I enjoyed my weekend, a walk over the chase yesterday lunchtime helped to burn off a few of the extra calories I'd consumed from the Chinese takeaway and champagne I'd enjoyed.  The scales will say what they will say and I will continue to eat as healthy as I can when I can, I will take care of my body as well as I'm able whilst indulging a little too.

I'd put lots of goodies in my shopping basket for 'Christmas' this week because they were on offer, I've taken the out this morning, yes I will indulge over Christmas but I'm not putting temptation in the cupboards too soon because I know me, I'll be tempted to dip into them beforehand so I'll risk paying a little bit more for stuff and hell if they sell out, I won't die from not eating the stuff. 

This week I have a slow cooker chicken curry to cook and enjoy, the whole sachet is 280 calories. 
Add some chunky onions and chicken pieces and that's maybe a good meal for Tuesday or Thursday when I'm out at huddles morning and night. 

Yeah let's get our healthy on, they'll be plenty indulging in December so I'm all for making the rest of November cleaner and healthier, prepare our tummies! 

Now to make it through Monday, what to do first?  The house is a bit of a mess so I better start there, actually no, I'll start with planning this weeks huddles. 

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

I want to have some fish this week and get my healthy truly on, I feel like I need a lighter week, things like chicken, fish, rice, potatoes, veggies, all good wholesome food.  I'm thinking an alcohol free week too, Monday - Friday anyways!  


 

No comments: