Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 November 2021

In a rush this morning...

Thursday 4th November 2021
Thinking happy thoughts.

Short one this morning as I'm running late cos I've just spent half hour on the phone and I'm still in my PJ's!  

I had a lovely day yesterday, I like Wednesday's I do, morning at the huddle with a bunch of amazing ladies, then I ran an errand, walked Alfie who was in the mood so that was a good thing.

I was then a very, lazy lady for the rest of the day, I'd been up since 4am so was a little tired anyway but I wanted to chill out, I'd done a bit of work on the old laptop then I put the tele on and settled down with Alfie to relax and watch tele.  

It was pointed out to me that I like to chill out and my response was 'hell yes I do, I've spent years going at 100mph and I don't want to do that anymore, I want to enjoy slowing down, reading my books, watching my tele, listening to my music - enjoying my life!   Don't get me wrong I absolutely love, love, love my work, but I also love my life too.  

Food wise, I've had more of an appetite this week, yesterday I made flatbread pizzas, they were delicious and very filling so ate the last half cold later on.  I had what was supposed to be mushroom and onion omelette for breakfast but the omelette collapsed so it was scrambled instead!  

  

Then about half six I microwaved a frozen jacket potato and put butter on it - oops!  Butter is 74 calories in 10g, trust me I had at least 4 times that, it melts and don't go far!  Thankfully all that butter has now left the building and I'm over my carb / fat fix!

MMm What to eat today?  Well I've got some coronation chicken which I think I'll have in one of the flatbreads (they're 204 calories each), add some spinach and cucumber = nice.  

I might have some soup too when I get home tonight rather than cook a meal because I'll probably have another early night, the tele in my bedroom is brilliant, I went to bed just after 7 and I was asleep before half past last night, if I'd stayed downstairs watching it, I'd have probably gone up at 9, so I've had extra sleep and I still slept till almost 6 so I've caught up on yesterdays sleep.

Right I need to go, I have to shower and dress or I'll scare the members :) 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx



No comments: